Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cantaloupe Carrot Beet Juice

Last night I tried a new juice. It was pleasant tasting and my husband said how much he liked it. I threw in what I had on hand. Here is the basic recipe:
 
3 Bunches Beet Greens
1 Beet
1 Cantaloupe
1 Handful Watercress
2 Peaches
7 Carrots
1 Cucumber

I always juice my greens first followed by the softer fruit and vegetables and then the harder ones. The softer fruit and veggies should be juiced on a low speed and the harder ones on high speed. The lower speed allows the juicer to extract more juice from them.

I have definitely felt better since starting to eat clean and juice more. I also love to make smoothies in my blender.

Give this recipe a try. I think you will like it and it is full of healthy nutrients our body's need.

Happy Juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment