Thursday, September 6, 2012

Stress Relief Gift


My friend was telling me about all of the stress she was having and how it almost made her cry. I have been there and I am sure that most of you have been there at one time or another.
These are the type of opportunities that we should watch for. They give us an opportunity to serve someone else if only in a small way. And...serving others is good for the heart and the mind.

I decided to make a fun little gift to cheer her up. I went to the dollar store and bought some bubble wrap. I cut it into 6 inch strips and the rolled it up. I chose a pretty ribbon and tied a bow around the bubble wrap.


I used my silhouette machine to print and cut out a tag that says,
 "Stress Relief
Simply pop capsules every 4-6
hours as needed until symptoms 
are alleviated."
Then I attached the tag with string to the bow so that it would hang nicely.
I made a few extra for those unexpected times that someone needs a smile:)


I love how it turned out. I am off now to deliver this to her and hope it makes her laugh a little.
That's what friends are for...right?

Have a stress free day!

3 comments:

  1. This is perfect and useful gift. I really like it. To get relief from stress the effective way is herbal dietary supplements for stress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these today for all of the teachers at my school. Watching reactions as they checked their mailboxes in the office was fun. They loved it. Thanks for sharing your 💡

    ReplyDelete