Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Homemade Valentine

With valentine's day just around the corner I want to share with you some cute ideas for homemade valentines. I will share 1 or 2 ideas each day this week.


I got this idea from a post on pinterest. Here is the link to the website. I changed it by making it a Valentine theme....red, white and pink bubble gum in a pint sized mason jar with a ribbon tied around the top and the saying, "Blow"ing Valentine Kisses your Way
You could also put red and pink Hershey kisses in the jar.



This cute box was made with my silhouette machine. I love my silhouette! I used valentine colors and the saying "Valentine, You're A Hoot!" on the back. It can be filled with your favorite type of candy or other goodie. If you do not own a silhouette just choose an easy box design and the rest is simple to cut out on your own. 

Stay tuned for more cute homemade valentines:)
Carri

1 comment: