Thursday, June 28, 2012

Disney DVD Replacements

If you have children I am certain that you also have some scratched or damaged Disney movies...am I right? Well, get this...
Free Disney Clipart: Disney
I just found out that Disney will replace any scratched or damaged Disney DVD for $6.95. How cool is that? That includes shipping! If you have Blue-Ray then it is a bit more expensive at $8.95 per disk. All you have to do is click here and fill out the replacement form, write a check and mail it in with the damaged disk. In about 2 weeks you will receive a brand new replacement disk.

I love that Disney offers such a great service. We have several DVD's that need replacing so I am going to get right on that. My kids will be so happy to get Cars back:)


Thanks Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment