Thursday, June 6, 2013

90 Day Clean Eating Challenge - Day 3

As I was trying to find recipes for this challenge I came across something I didn't know existed that was extremely helpful to me in choosing seafood options. Monterey Bay Aquarium puts out a
Seafood Watch pocket guide that helps us choose ocean-friendly seafood. What does ocean-friendly mean? It means that the fish are "well-managed and caught or farmed in ocean-friendly ways".

To get the most up-to-date information you can log onto www.seafoodwatch.org, access their mobile site or use the seafood watch app. I hope you find this information as useful as I did in making good seafood choices.

Menu Day 3
Banana
Whole-wheat cinnamon chip toast
1/2 whole wheat ham sandwich
Clean Kettle sea salt chips
10 Almonds
100% Fruit Leather
Stir-fry veggie/beef tacos on corn tortillas (I found great tortilla's at Walmart of all places. They are not cooked, clean, corn tortillas in the cold section).
1% milk

Exercise
3 mile hike

No comments:

Post a Comment