Tuesday, June 4, 2013

90 Day Clean Eating Challenge - Day 2

After just two days it is already getting easier to eat clean. It amazes me how quickly I can feel the difference. I love that when I am eating clean I feel satisfied quicker and stay fuller longer. I don't have as many cravings. That is because I am eating foods that have loads of energy value. I am avoiding sugars and refined products and my body likes it a lot. Have any of you had a similar experience or does it take longer for some to feel the difference? I would love to know.

Menu Day 2
Green Smoothie
Whole-wheat toast with small amount of butter
Green Smoothie
1/2 veggie sandwich
Kettle chips
Raw almonds
Clean eating crepes with strawberries, blueberries and bananas
1% milk

Exercise
Walking 60 minutes up canyon


found at sparkpeople.com

1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
1 egg
1 egg white
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup water
1 tsp. oil
1/2 tsp. vanilla 

Mix ingredients together in a blender. On a non-stick skillet pour 1/4 cup mix and swirl the pan until the batter is thin. Cook until firm then flip to the other side. Keep crepes in the oven on the lowest setting to keep them warm. Serve with fresh fruit, unsweetened homemade whipped cream and real maple syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment