Favorite Products for Women
I love it when a friend finds a product she loves and shares with me. I often end up loving the product also. This post is dedicated to sharing some of my favorite products for women.
My most recent finds fall in the category of personal protection items, and cute ones at that.
1. The first one is pepper spray. Besides the cute colors, this pepper spray can reach up to 12 feet, is UV dye colored for up to 5 days after being sprayed and is small enough to tuck in your running shorts, biking jersey or to hook on your key chain. It is only $10....hardly anything to pay for a bit of extra security. Great gift idea.
2. My next favorite thing is the Tiny Takedown Stun Gun. At only $40, this thing packs a non lethal punch! It is hand held size and small enough to fit nicely in your purse or on your person. I like it because it is a tool that can empower women to not be fearful.
3. Phloretin CF is my next favorite. I found this product after looking in the mirror one day and realizing all the sun damage my skin has had. I had brown spots on my forehead. I started using this product and started seeing great results. It works to protect against the effects of the sun, increases cell renewal and improves signs of aging. Click on the link to read more. Prices vary..I pay about $120 a bottle.
4. DoTerra Oils. I joined this company as a rep because I found out by using the oils that I love the product. I currently do not actively sell the oils, I do however use them. There are certain oils like lavender, eucalyptus, peppermint, melaleuca and lemon that I like to take with me wherever we go. It is y own personal medicine cabinet when my kids need something for allergies, headaches, coughs, ear aches and bug bites to name a few. If you want more info send me a message and I can help you. Prices vary depending on the oils you choose.
5. Go Girl. If you are at all outdoorsy you will love this. I often think it unfair that men need just stand to pee. Now, with the go girl women can too. When will you use this you ask? Hiking, camping, canyoneering, biking and traveling to areas without adequate facilities...you name it. It is not as gross as it seems, actually it tends to lessen the grossness:) It is only $9.95.
These are my current favorite products for women.
What are your favorite products? Please comment.