Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Holiday Cards

 This cute Thanksgiving card was made by my sister-in-law at one of our card clubs. It is so simple and so cute! She used fingerprints to form the turkey. She used 4 different colors of ink for the body and the feathers. Googly eyes were glued onto the body and feet were drawn with a sharpie. In the right corner of the card she stamped "give thanks". To complete the card she tied a piece of raffia around the top. Voila! Simple, fast and cute!
 I cute out the legs and feet for this card on my silhouette machine ... another invention I am in love with. Everything was glued onto a glittery green card.
I can thank my silhouette again for this lovely treat. A paper casket with a bat. I filled each casket with a couple of tootsie rolls and gave them to the women in my card club.

No comments:

Post a Comment