Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pinterest

Earlier I told you about cozi.com and how much I love love it. Well, I have another love in my life and this one is Pinterest.com. I enjoy browsing the internet for gift ideas, upcoming holiday decorating ideas and DIY - do it yourself- projects. Over the years I have found lots of ideas and you know.....I can't remember a one. Without anywhere to collect these ideas I lost them. Pinterest is the online revolution to organizing and collecting the ideas you find on-line.

Pinterest allows you to organize into categories and "pin" or save ideas from other blogs or websites. This has revolutionized on-line browsing! I love it. Give it try and see how much you love it. WARNING: Not responsible for those who just can't shut off their computers after finding this website:) Happy hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment